* Preparation of Accounts for a diverse portfolio of clients; including Property, Fashion Media, Charities, Partnerships and limited companies
* Liaising with Client Managers as well as working directly with clients
* Preparation of year end accounts
* Planning and completing a diverse range of assignments
* Preparing and filing corporation and income tax returns
* Preparing CT and Tax computations
* Producing financial reports and presentations
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts Senior to join a successful Accountancy Practice who pride themselves in the on-going development of their staff. The successful candidate will establish a long term and lucrative career in a company which offers ample career prospects.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a high performing ambitious technology recruitment company in London. Full training, amazing career prospects and…View Details
Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store. Its a place where well ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are youve…View Details
Group Consolidation Accountant with extensive experience preparing group Consolidation Financial Reports wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West…View Details
Main area Palliative Care Grade Band 7 Contract Permanent Hours Full time, 37.5 hours per week Job ref 213-PRUH-3692-A Employer King's College Hospital NHS…View Details