- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements to the business and the underlying year end reporting packs
- Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of the annual budget, quarterly financial forecasts and report key variances
- Take responsibility for cash flow management
- Management of the Capital expenditure plan
- Monthly closure of the GL to facilitate timely and accurate reporting
- Provide support to budget holders with variance analysis and improvement ideas
- Cover for the Financial Controller and any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical, planning and organisational skills as well as the ability to provide clear financial insight to non financial managers.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a high performing ambitious technology recruitment company in London. Full training, amazing career prospects and…View Details
Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store. Its a place where well ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are youve…View Details
Group Consolidation Accountant with extensive experience preparing group Consolidation Financial Reports wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West…View Details
Main area Palliative Care Grade Band 7 Contract Permanent Hours Full time, 37.5 hours per week Job ref 213-PRUH-3692-A Employer King's College Hospital NHS…View Details