- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of the Management & Board Reporting MI & KPI reporting Pack
- Co-ordination & preparation of the Annual Budget & forecasts working with the site management team to set budgets
- Group Reporting to the Parent Company
- Attending Site Management Meetings - Explaining Financial performance and all P&L & Balance Sheet Variances against Budget & Forecasts
- Business Partnering - Hosting Review meetings/calls with the Ops Team.
- VAT returns, Fixed Assets/Depreciation
- Management of the year-end audit process
- Highlighting issues/ concerns & taking ownership for actions
- Managing the team to ensure the timely & accurate processing of all Financial Transactions into the ERP system
Applicants will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA professionals and will have previously operated in a Financial and/or Management Accounting role for a large, fast paced manufacturer. Strong Excel/IT skills are essential and knowledge various systems would be an advantage. A competitive salary is complemented with benefits including 25 days holiday, 5% Pension, Annual bonus and the opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility in the near future.
The North Wests leading Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a high performing ambitious technology recruitment company in London. Full training, amazing career prospects and…View Details
Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store. Its a place where well ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are youve…View Details
Group Consolidation Accountant with extensive experience preparing group Consolidation Financial Reports wanted by my large scale FMCG client based in West…View Details
Main area Palliative Care Grade Band 7 Contract Permanent Hours Full time, 37.5 hours per week Job ref 213-PRUH-3692-A Employer King's College Hospital NHS…View Details